Coolclean is a company that specialises in cooling equipment hygiene
What cooling equipment do we service?
Cooling Towers – Fan Coil Units – Evaporators – Fluid Coolers – Penthouse Units – Air Handling Units – Hybrid Units – Air Cooled Condensers – Commercial / Industrial Split Systems and Evaporative Coolers – Associated Drains / Pipelines / Pits / Tanks / Vessels – Adiabatic Units – Condensers
What is Cooling Equipment Hygiene?
Our standard service process is to disinfect, clean & protect.
- Disinfect is a process to eliminate bacteria and mould by adding biocides, which are circulated or by making surface contact, at controlled levels, and for set periods of time.
- Clean is a process we call the Superior Clean – a process that includes, Removal of components – Full interior power wash – Component inspection – Mechanical inspection – Comprehensive service report – Photographs for audits attached to the service report – Safety & compliance recommendations – and one service report for each cooling equipment unit. We give our clients a cleaning process.
- Protect is to complete after the Superior Clean process, disinfection to eliminate residual bacteria/mould, and to add approved chemicals for ongoing biological protection.
We want our clients to experience the benefits of our Superior Clean process, a process that delivers so much more than just a Clean.
Superior Clean provides additional benefits to our clients
Effective cooling equipment hygiene is a process that has two distinct categories. First being the disinfect, clean & protect and second being a Superior Clean. Together you get these extra benefits:
- Increased cooling performance
- Bacteria control
- Energy cost savings
- Water cost savings
- Environment protection
- Government compliance
How do you get these additional benefits from a Superior Clean?
The Superior Clean is also a process of discovery, where we inspect and report on all interior components. We discover faults that are reducing the cooling performance, faults that cause water and chemical loss from a unit (environmental and financial loss), and faults that are not compliant with regulations (Government standards and laws). We remove hidden bacteria and dirt lodged deep inside a cooling unit (bacteria control, cooling performance and energy cost savings).
Cooling Equipment Hygiene service benefits:
The Superior Clean process addresses the requirement of the cooling equipment manufacturer to carry out routine operation checks and maintenance.
We even discover safety concerns from faulty mechanical drives that could cause equipment failure, injury, or total cooling system shutdown.
Knowledge is power so by having quality service reports, photographs, comments, and recommendations, you can initiate action to quote, repair or upgrade.
Coolclean has been in business for 33 years and has a wide range of cooling equipment hygiene services:
- Protecting the community from the hazards of Legionnaires Disease bacteria that is spread by cooling towers.
- Protecting people from bacteria and mould spread by cooling units in food and beverage industries. Process rooms, supply air ducts, cool stores, cold stores, refrigerated rooms, cold transport, waste discharge drains and pipelines.
- Protecting occupants in commercial buildings from bacteria and mould spread from air handling units and air-cooled units.
- Protecting people at industrial businesses from bacteria spread from cooling equipment and contained within tanks and vessels.
Coolclean has a team of very efficient and trained people that all play a significant role in delivering everything cooling equipment hygiene.
Administration – Accounts, quality assurance, purchasing, payroll, compliance.
Occupational Health and Safety – Site compliance, JSEA, inductions, insurance, SWMS, safety, Work safe compliance.
Scheduling and Planning – Labour and equipment allocation to site.
Client engagement and communications.
Project Management – Project onsite management, customer relationship
and communications, material, and delivery control.
Estimating – Customer quotations and site inspections. Reports and photographs.
Business Manager – Client accounts and business compliance.
Our focus has always been on serving our clients’ best interests, and we always strive to ensure the safety of the public, the trust of our clients, the reliability of our services and the quality outcomes of all our work.
Grant Nichols, Cooclean Business Manager
Meet our Coolclean business manager Grant Nichols. Grant has 25 years of experience as a cooling tower and cooling system manager, including heavy industry, light industrial, food & beverage production, power generation and commercial & institutional applications. His diverse experience includes formal education with the RAAF as air conditioning & refrigeration technician.
– AIRAH accredited water treatment service training
– NSW Government accredited cooling water systems risk management auditor.